Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is any part of my brain still functioning?!

This evening I spent about 18 minutes looking for our video camera so I could upload some VLOGs to our blog. I couldn't find it, and just when I was about to give up I realized it was attached to the 'test platform' we built for our robot, where I had just set it about 20 minutes ago!

Today in class Michael says to me "Aunty Jenn I think my brain is fried, Alex broke the robot in half and I immediately tried to click the 'undo button'!"

We have been working on this project non stop. We are starting to get overly exposed, tired and sloppy with our stuff so my plan is to just tell everyone to get well rested so tomorrow we can all bring our "A-game" to class!! I think we all just need a break and then tomorrow when we come back with fresh sets of eyes we will be more productive! :)

We are still having a hard time getting the google sketchup of our robot to upload. It will be a shame if we have to print it off and scan the pictures in...we spent so much time (mostly Michael and Moriah!) lining everything up on all sides so you could look at it from any angle and see how it was built. That wont be as easy with different 'still' images.

Please check back on our blog tomorrow- we will be uploading all of our final materials on to here for your viewing pleasure! :)

And thanks again to all of you for your comments! They are really great and the team loves reading them! :)

Here are some more Vlogs from today.
Enjoy!
~Jenn

No comments: