Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why we like learning about STEM!

"I like learning about STEM because I believe it is the future. I enjoy Math and Science subjects in school, and have always enjoyed learning new things in STEM areas." ~Michael K.

"I like learning new things in STEM because I like to learn new technologies and I like to be able to know interesting things about science. I also like math and figuring things out." ~Luke K.

"I like learning about STEM because it has opened up a lot of doors for me. I also like the way it challenges me in new unexpected ways. I like to learn about new technologies, since thats a big part of our generations daily lives." ~Alex G.

"I like learning about STEM because the more I know the easier it is to teach, and I really love teaching people about STEM. I love seeing the look on peoples faces when they discover something for the first time and there are no limits to what they can achieve." ~Jenn W.

No comments: